Research | Current
Teaching | Current
- Physics 91F - Foundation Physics I
- Physics 92F - Foundation Physics II
Former BTech (Hons) student
2015 Neelam Hari Interactive Playground: Beambox
CLeaR Fellow in Teaching and Learning for 2015 on the theme Student engagement and achievement (CLeaR fellows and teaching cases).
- Laboratory and tutorial coordination for Physics 91F, 92F, 160FC and 160SC.
- Teaching assistant support and development in first-year physics courses.
- Teaching laboratory coordination.
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Yang, Y. (2011). Phase and Amplitude Optimisation in Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography using a Programmable Optical Spectral Filter The University of Auckland. ResearchSpace@Auckland. Related URL.
- Wenas, Y. C., Yang, Y., & Vanholsbeeck, F. (2009). Introducing Tutorials in a physics service course. Paper presented at National UniServe Conference: Motivating science undergraduates: Ideas and Interventions, Sydney, Australia. 30 October - 2 December 2009. (pp. 1).
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Frederique Vanholsbeeck
[Physics 92F] TBA.
[Physics 160] At Physics Teaching Laboratory (303-G03):
- 9.45 - 10.15 on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and
- 13.45 - 14.15 from Monday to Thursday.
Also available by appointment.